Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Strawberry Donuts are Back!

Address: 

  • 915 E Rt 66, Glendora, CA 91740
 15 minutes from Claremont




Short version: 
Go early in the morning or late at night or expect a line
24/7 Donut shop
Seasonal strawberry/peach donuts $3 ea
Tiger tails $1.50 ea

Long version:

I'm one of those people who counts down to strawberry season...all because that's when the famous Donut Man's strawberry donuts are for sale, season typically starts during late January and ends late summer. You can come by Donut Man and grab yourself a piece of heaven (perhaps that's an exaggeration because you do have to pay for it) at any point in time. No, you read that correctly... any time. Donut Man is open 24/7! In my experience, the line to the cash register is long (20 people?) from dinner time to 10 PM. I've gone during the mornings (8 AM ish) and late at night (11:30 PM) and there were only a few people in front of me. 

Obviously, DM is famous for the strawberry donuts but  I always  the tiger tails (twisted glazed donut with chocolate and magic), too, while I'm there. Get them, you won't regret your decision. Who regrets buying donuts anyways? 



1 comment: